Architectural Retreat with Stunning Dual Panoramic Views
4 bedrooms | 4 bathrooms | 4 living | 3 carspaces
This prestigious architectural retreat of grand proportions emulates the very best that Killcare has to offer and enjoys an enviable position on the escarpment with easy access to beaches and Hardy’s Bay.
This stunning residence captures breath-taking views across the ocean, down to Killcare Beach and around to Hardy's Bay and Brisbane Waters. Occupying a generous 750 sqm and featuring 4 bedrooms and 4 separate living areas, this private sanctuary is surrounded by beautiful native trees and flora.
With its resort-style atmosphere and sophisticated interiors, the property offers a seamless indoor/outdoor living flow over two levels and has been recently renovated to exacting standards. Making a statement and framing this John Cockings designed home are the expansive entertaining decks that offer a vast amount of outdoor living. Additional deck features include an outdoor seating area with ambient fire pit, external shower as well as an Italian wood-fired commercial pizza oven.
The upper level of this dream home comprises of an exceptionally designed commercial chef-grade kitchen with double ovens, oversized sinks and two dishwashers. There is also a 2,000 bottle cool room and wine cellar on the lower floor.
Three spacious top floor bedrooms capture far-reaching views of the ocean and floor-to-ceiling sliding doors flowing out to the deck. Across from the master are a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. A separate study/media room provide the perfect quiet space to work or relax.
A staircase takes you to a multi-purpose retreat on the lower floor with a beautifully appointed bedroom, self-contained kitchenette, Italian-tiled bathroom, two living areas (one of which can be used as a fifth bedroom), concealed laundry as well a private steam room with a 7-head Vichy shower.
• 4 bedrooms, 4 living, 4 bathrooms, 3 carspaces
• Flexible floor plan with a fifth bedroom option
• Designed by John Cockings & Associates
• Dual access, private and secluded
• Elevated position with stunning panoramic views
• Extensive outdoor entertaining decks over two levels
• Spacious and sophisticated indoor living
• Gardens by Michael Cook and Adam Eurell
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans on 2 floors
• Commercial chef-grade kitchen with double features
• Zip filter water system for hot and cold water
• Wood combustion heater
• 2000 bottle wine cellar and cool room
• Secluded outdoor seated fire pit area with shower
• Italian wood-fired commercial pizza oven
• Extensive integrated laundry
• Lower floor self-contained kitchenette and bar
• Travertine and stone finishes throughout
• Pristine Tasmanian Hickory Pine floors in open plan living
• Ambient Italian Flos indoor/outdoor lighting
• Storage for surfboards and beach equipment
• Large secure storage with cool room and wine cellar
• 10-minute walk to Putty and Killcare beaches
• Close to Hardy's Bay/cafes/restaurants/boutique shops